Portland’s Salt & Straw is bringing the spooky and the sweet this Halloween through delicious ice cream flavors including;
· The Chocolate Graveyard – A gruesomely tasty combo of dirty-delicious chocolate ice cream, cake-like chocolate soil, and a ground-smattering of chocolate freckles.
· Dracula’s Blood Pudding – A heady mix of spices and cream cooked into real blood pudding and spun in our ice cream laboratory.
· Candy Corn – An out of the box re-imagination of a favorite Halloween treat.
· Essence of Ghost – A mysterious mixture of scotch and vanilla sherbet with wisps of black cocoa swirled in.
· Witch’s Brew Potion – A Terpene brew, the diabolically delicious flavor compound found in citrus fruits, coniferous trees, and other woodsy herbs.
These flavors are only available October 24-31st and more info can be found on their site.
Photo credit; Leela Cyd