October 10-13th, the Santa Barbara Vintners will host the 24th Annual Celebration of Harvest Weekend at the Santa Ynez Mission.
The popular Columbus Day Weekend festival celebrates the grape harvest when the nearly one hundred and fifty members of the association come together to share harvest tales and pour wine at the Festival Grand Tasting, participate in collaborative events like the new Friday night kick-off La Paulée dinner, and host individual tasting room open houses and vineyard walks.
The Celebration of Harvest Weekend events include:
- The new Santa Barbara Vintners La Paulée dinner on Friday, October 10
- Santa Barbara Wine Seminar on Saturday morning moderated by Matt Kettmann of the Wine Enthusiast and Santa Barbara Independent with six Santa Barbara County wine industry panelists
- New, convenient Festival Grand Tasting location – the Old Mission Santa Inés, Solvang
- Saturday night concert featuring Toad the Wet Sprocket at the Solvang Theaterfest
- Vintners Visa – a tasting pass to twelve Santa Barbara County tasting rooms over the four day weekend
- Various tasting room open houses and vineyard walks
Tickets for the Festival and related events are on sale now and can be purchased here