With craft beer and artisanal coffee roasters exploding in Los Angeles as of late, combining both just seems right. On Father’s Day, invite your dad to a special event that will combine 6 great breweries, coffee roasters and chefs. If you are like most people in Los Angeles and your family lives on the east coast, then be selfish and treat yourself.
The Father’s Day Collabrewtive Brunch is presented by Firestone Walker Brewing Company and Food GPS and will feature six stations showcasing brewery-roaster duos, as well as six food stations helmed by several of L.A.’s most talented chefs. Seating will be communal, with guests free to chart their own culinary adventure, at their own pace.
Below is a list of everyone who will be participating in the event.
Brewery + Coffee Roaster Collaborations
• Firestone Walker Brewing Co. + Intelligentsia Coffee
• Golden Road Brewing + Handsome Coffee Roasters
• Eagle Rock Brewery + Tierra Mia Coffee
• Beachwood BBQ & Brewing + Portola Coffee Lab
• Cismontane Brewing Company + Caffe Luxxe
• Ladyface Ale Companie + LAMILL Coffee
• Genevieve Gergis & Ori Menashe (Bestia)
• Daniel Mattern & Roxana Jullapat (Cooks County)
• Zoe Nathan (Huckleberry + Milo & Olive)
• Jason Travi (Littlefork)
• John Sedlar (Rivera)
• Steve Samson & Zach Pollack (Sotto)
The event runs from 11:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. and isn’t limited to fathers. A ticket costs $50 ($60 at the door if available) and comes with all six dishes and pours of all 12 craft beers, including the six special coffee beers. Children 12 years and under are admitted at half price, which includes all six food items, plus a parting gift. A portion of the event proceeds will go to Share Our Strength, an organization that’s dedicated to battling childhood hunger.
Purchase your tickets here: Father’s Day Collabrewtive Brunch Tickets
- There’s A Craft Beer Explosion Happening In The South Bay (kcet.org)
- Magic City Brewfest brings together brewers, beer drinkers to celebrate suds from near and far (al.com)
- Chicago Craft Beer Week Spotlight: West Loop Craft Beer Fest (chicagoist.com)