New “Ménage à Trois Monday” Happy Hour from recently opened South Bay French Restaurant Dominique’s Kitchen. Every Monday from 4-6 p.m. enjoy $3 small plates and dessert specials along with beer and wine.
Our favorites include,
- Escargot (3 pieces)
- French salami with pickles
- House made chicken liver pate with baby pickles, black olives, mache and cider vinegar
- Italian mortadella with pickles
- Imported cheese with dried fruits
- Panna cotta with red berries compote
Dominique’s kitchen is fairly new to the South Bay, in a location which has not had great success but a diamond in the rough might have emerged. A tiny space is packing in big flavors and for once, the neighborhood is quite impressed. The new “Ménage à Trois Monday” Happy Hour is a perfect time to explore a menu at a decent price and discover what French cuisine is all about.
You may view the full Happy Hour menu, here. Dominique’s Kitchen is located at 522 S. Pacific Coast Hwy, Redondo Beach, CA 90277 To make reservations, call 424-247-9054.