Our 2013 New Years Eve Guide:
We’re putting together a list of some of our favorite NYE spots throughout LA that are kissing 2012 goodbye and ringing in the new year! Check back as this list will be growing, also if you’d like us to feature your event, email LAwonders@gmail.com
- The Surly Goat: Join their Epic Bash with stellar DJs, All You Can Drink Craft Beer, Wine, Champagne & Select Booze! 7929 Santa Monica Blvd., West Hollywood, CA.
- The Misfit: Reserve your table from 10pm to close for a seven course chef’s tasting menu, three bar libations of your choice and a complimentary champagne toast. Call or book online: 310-656-9800 $150pp plus (tax & gratuity) Check out the chef’s menu!
- The Shade Hotel: ‘Shade Royale’ is the theme to this years party. Attire for the night is “bond chic”. $75 includes: hors d’oeuvres, casino gaming tables, VIP poker lounge, live dj & dancing, champagne toast! 1221 North Valley Drive Manhattan Beach, CA 90266 310-546-4995
- Terranea Resort: Dance the night away at Terranea’s New Year’s Eve Club Celebration featuring live performances by DJ Dominic Carter and Zen Arts performances by Dream World Cirque. Terrranea’s upscale dance club and lounge will host the largest New Year’s Eve party in the South Bay. General admission tickets include entrance to the event featuring live performances by DJ Dominic Carter, Zen Arts performances by Dream World Cirque, an open bar, Hors d’oeuvres and a late night buffet. Before December 15th: $175 per person. Before December 31st: $195 per persson. Door Price: $220 per person *Prices are inclusive of tax and gratuities. Terranea Resort 6610 Palos Verdes Drive South, Rancho Palos Verdes, CA 90275(310) 265-2800
- The Edison: An unparalleled cabaret ball featuring electrifying performances, eclectic Eccentriques.Step through an era of Imagination and Fantasy and allow The Edison to accompany you on a unique and unforgettable journey into the future. The Edison’s Legendary Green Fairy has surprise treats for all guests who dress for the occasion. General Admission: $100 which includes entry, Midnight toast and assorted festivities. Reserve a table here: 213-613-0000 The Edison 108 W. 2nd St. #101 LA, CA 90012
- The Queen Mary: Hosts its annual New Year’s Eve throughout the ship. $109 includes admission, fireworks and access to 7 entertainment venues including four live music venues and Disco Lounge. $249 VIP. This year’s music lineup includes funk, blues, jazz, swing, rockabilly, a DJ and more. Food is available for purchase in all restaurants. The Queen Mary, 1126 Queen’s Highway, Long Beach, CA 90802 (877) 342-0738
- The Churchill: Ring in the New Year at The Churchill’s New Year’s Eve celebration!! Enjoy an open bar, DJ, and buffets of food all night long while spending time with friends and family when the ball drops. Tickets are limited and table packages as well. Tickets for the night will include the open bar, food, and a champagne toast at midnight. $95 for the first 100 sold and $115 after.The Churchill 8384 W 3rd St Los Angeles, CA 90048
(323) 655-8384. To view and purchase all the different ticket options,visit eventbrite.
- Perch: Indulge in an abundance of elegant appetizers along with a raw oyster bar. Sip on premium spirits from Grey Goose, Woodford Reserve and Piper-Heidsieck. Enjoy scotch tastings and hand rolled cigars. Dance to a big band, or enjoy cabaret performances all showcased on different floors throughout the night. $150 pre-sale. $175 day of, both includes premium hosted bar and elegant appetizers. Perch 448 South Hill Street Los Angeles, CA 90013 213-802-1770
- The Great Gatsby New Years Eve Ball: Ring in this New Year 1920’s style at the Westside’s biggest NYE party at Wokcano in Santa Monica. The Great Gatsby New Years Eve Ball will include prohibition-style cocktails, whiskey tastings, passed hors d’oeuvres, a live swing band and DJ Frankie spinning Top 40 mashed with 1920’s electro. Guests are encouraged to parade this multi-level nightclub and giant outdoor patio in their zoot suits and flapper dresses and put on their gangster hats and pearls for a rip-roaring celebration. Wokcano 1413 5th Street Santa Monica, CA
- Abigaile & Ocean Bar: Enjoy a red carpet NYE celebration with photos, party favors, champagne toast, open bar, djs & more! Tickets range from $40-$75 1301 Manhattan Ave. Hermosa Beach, CA 90254 (310) 999-3508
- Bar Pintxo: NYE Cocktail party “Fiesta de cocte” $35.00/person for endless pintxos and paella. Dance the night away to the rocking tunes of DJ Matt Cronwell with a toast of Cava at midnight! An extravagant food menu such as, lobster paella, langostinos, suckling pig and wild duck. 109 Santa Monica Blvd., Santa Monica, CA 90401 310-458-2012
- The Federal Bar: Classy NYE party with live jazz & dinner in their back lounge & dancing in the upstairs clubs. 3 ticket packages available starting at $65 to $95 and include dinner & open bar. 5303 Lankershim Boulevard Los Angeles, CA 91601 (818) 980-2555
- Yamishiro: Enjoy a three-course meal with their signature dishes plus dessert offered during two seatings, one from 5-8pm and the other from 8:30-10:30pm. Second seating includes a live DJ, dancing, countdown celebration and champagne toast. Enjoy the best view of Los Angeles while celebrating another amazing year. 1999 North Sycamore Avenue Los Angeles, CA 90068 (323) 466-5125
- Dominques Kitchen: Relax this NYE at a casual neighborhood hangout and enjoy a $44.99 4-course prix fix menu with selections including (but not limited!) lobster bisque, pan seared sea scallops, filet mignon, and strawberry tart with Grand Marnier custard. Three seatings available: 6pm, 8pm, and 10pm. 10pm seating includes complimentary champagne toast. 522 S Pacific Coast Hwy Redondo Beach, CA 90277
- Zengo: Hang with the cool kids and enjoy Latin-Asian Cuisine during their 4 Course dinner with DJs and many other festivities starting at 4pm. Braised lamb sopes, chorizo clams, pork belly pho, tamarind glazed pork loin and chocolate spice sponge are just a few of the menu highlights. Prices start at $55pp. 395 Santa Monica Place Santa Monica, CA 90401 (310) 899-1000
- Lexington Social House: Party in style with a NYE open bar, champagne toast, complimentary hors d’oeuvres, bottle service, live music and more. Tickets starting at $40. 1718 Vine Street Hollywood, CA 90027 (323) 461-1700
- Pour Vous: Celebrate your evening with an open bar Masquerade Ball, new show and special performances. Guest Dj and a Absinth tasting Experience with a countdown champagne toast. Black Tie affair and masks encouraged. 5574 Melrose Ave Los Angeles, CA 90004
- La Descarga: New Years Havana Casino with casino games, champagne toast, specialty open bar, special shows, guest DJs, cigar room & much more! Tickets start at $100. 1159 N Western Ave Hollywood, CA 90029
- Loews Santa Monica Beach Hotel: NYE Bash with complimentary “welcome” cocktail, open bar, DJs, casino games, party favors, balloon drop, dinner, multiple rooms and bars, pool-side area, champagne toast and much, much more. Tickets start at $60. 1700 Ocean Ave Santa Monica, CA 90401 (310) 458-6700
- Blue Palms Brewhouse: Enjoy an evening not to be missed! Beer lovers (that’s us!) this is your NYE paradise–$75 per person includes any beers on tap (the list is AMAZING!), a full bar of liquor and wine plus a choice of one entree item and signature Blue Palms glass. 6124 Hollywood Blvd Los Angeles, CA 90028
- …also, plan your own NYE party with your close family & friends! Have each guest bring a bottle and dish to share with one another, select your favorite tunes on Spotify and let the party begin! Fit’s within everyone’s budget and is guaranteed a good time!