The 4th Annual Los Angeles Beer Week is upon us and once again a slew of events are slated for the 11 day event.
Note: These are not all of the events, just a few noteworthy ones worth considering. Click the links within this post to see a full line-up and purchase tickets.
Thursday, Sept. 20th
- LABW Opening Day Pasadena Town Takeover with Stone Brewing at Stone Brewing Company Store
- Lucky Baldwins/Stone Brewing Co. 16th Anniversary Celebration At Lucky Baldwins Pub
- Ice Cream Social Featuring beer floats at The Oaks Tavern
- Dogfish Invades Little Tokyo at Farbar
Friday, Sept 21st
- Poutine Paradise! A beer dinner Feat. the beers of Schneider-Weisse at P’tit Soleil Westwood
- Dogfish Head Night at Beachwood BBQ & Brewing
Saturday, Sept 22nd
- Walker’s Wild Ride by Firestone Walker Brewing Co.
- Better Weather Festival at Golden Road Brewing
- South Bay Brewing Shuttle Bus at El Segundo Brewing Co.
Sunday, Sept 23rd
- IPA Festival All Week Long at Tony’s Darts Away
- South Bay Tap Takeover & Pie! at Select Beer Store
Monday, Sept 24th
- Dogfish Head Ancient Ales Dinner at Little Bear
- Back to School with Beer at Mohawk Bend
Tuesday, Sept 25th
- The LABW Musical Beer Crawl
- Mini Oktoberfest with Hangar 24 at Tony’s Darts Away
Wednesday, Sept 26th
- Fifty/Fifty Night at Verdugo Bar
- Brewer’s Dinner at Kinetic Brewing Company
Thursday, Sept 27th
- Lost Abbey/Port Brewing Night at The Surly Goat
- King’s Row & Firestone Walker’s Suckling Pig Roast!
- Lucky Baldwin’s Exclusive Pub Tour
- Big Crawl in Little Tokyo II
Friday, Sept 28th
- Logsdon Meet the Brewer Night at The Bottleroom
Saturday, Sept 29th
- Food G.P.S. Beer Float Showdown 4 at Golden Road Brewing
Sunday, Sept 30th
- LA Beer Week 4th Annual Festival at Union Station – Downtown
We hope everyone enjoys all the festivities. Looks like this will be a week to remember.